Foundation / Corporation
Combined Jewish Philanthropies (CJP)
04/11/19 5:00 PM
Grants of up to $10,000 to North Shore area, Massachusetts organizations for programs that promote Jewish education, engage families in Jewish life, provide social services, and develop the next generation of leaders. Priority will be given to organizations that strive to propose programs that will become independently sustainable.
The North Shore Community Grants will be awarded for programs that support the following CJP priorities:
- How can the Foundation ensure that every vulnerable person has access to the services to move from crisis to stability?
- How can the Foundation provide opportunities for effective action, and as Jews, to collectively build a more just and peaceful world?
Learning and Living
- How can the Foundation connect more people to Jewish life and learning to enhance their lives, and impact individuals and the community?
- How can the Foundation inform, engage, and empower it's community to effectively engage with Israel’s future?
GrantWatch ID#: 180788
Applicants may apply for a grant for up to $10,000, although based on a limited funding pool, the CJP also anticipates awarding smaller grants.
The North Shore Community Grants support programs that address the North Shore community’s pressing needs.
The Foundation encourages meaningful collaborative partnerships among organizations and institutions to create innovative programs that meet the needs of this geographically dispersed community. For applications involving collaborations between and among organizations, letters of support from all partners must be included.
North Shore Planning Grant Application Timeline:
- April 12, 2019 - Grant Applications due by 5 pm
- June 2019 - Grant notification decisions and payment schedules to applicants
- December 2019 - Mid-grant check-in
- February 2020- Grant check-in (phone call, meeting, and/or written request)
- May 2020- Final grant report due to North Shore Grant committee
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Please contact Beth Tauro during the application process with any questions or concerns, or to discuss your application and to submit your completed and final application.
Combined Jewish Philanthropies
North Shore Office
6 Community Road
Marblehead, MA 01945
Kraft Family Building
126 High Street
Boston, MA 02110-2700
USA: Massachusetts: North Shore Community