Foundation / Corporation
Central New York Community Foundation - Greater Pulaski Community Endowment Fund
Grants to New York nonprofit organizations, municipal agencies, and schools for programs that benefit residents of the village of Pulaski and the town of Richland. Funding is intended for the focus areas of health, education, the arts, civic concerns, social services, and historical resource preservation.
Proposals are invited that:
- Suggest practical approaches to community problems
- Promote cooperation among agencies without duplicating services
- Generate community support, both professional and volunteer
- Strengthen an agency's effectiveness or stability
- Address prevention as well as remediation.
GrantWatch ID#: 180804
The Greater Pulaski Community Endowment Fund provides grants to tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations certified by the Internal Revenue Service, or organizations using a municipal or 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor. Grants must benefit the residents of the village of Pulaski and the town of Richland.
The Advisory Committee, as a rule, does not make grants for:
- Annual operating budgets
- Sectarian purposes
- Loans or assistance to individuals
- Medical or academic research
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Proposals may be sent to:
Pulaski Community Fund
c/o Central New York Community Foundation
431 East Fayette Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Email questions to the address above or call 315.422.9538.
USA: New York: Village of Pulaski and Town of Richland