Foundation / Corporation
Robert and Frances Chaney Family Foundation
Grants of up to $10,000 and grants of up to $15,000 to Oregon, Missouri, and West Virginia nonprofit organizations to promote the welfare of children and families in the funding source’s communities. Funding is intended for public safety, faith-based programs, human services, youth enrichment, and other charitable causes. Programs and projects must benefit the residents of Jackson and Josephine Counties, Oregon; Barry County, Missouri; and Cabell County, West Virginia.
The mission of the Foundation is to benefit the welfare of children and families and to support public safety. The Foundation's vision is:
1. Children and families receive the help they need to overcome abuse, addiction, and poverty so they can have a brighter future.
2. Public safety providers have the skills and equipment needed to protect and save lives.
3. Families are provided a solid foundation through faith-based programs.
GrantWatch ID#: 180840
- Organizations requesting support for programs in Oregon and Missouri can submit a grant proposal in the range of $1,000 to $10,000.
- Organizations requesting support for programs in West Virginia can submit a grant proposal in the range of $1,000 to $15,000.
- The average grant size for all counties in the geographic focus area is $6,000.
The Foundation prefers to make grants on an annual basis, as opposed to multi-year grants.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply Online: https://www.grantinterface.com/chaneyfamily/Common/LogOn.aspx
Carrie Hanson, Executive Director
Robert & Frances Chaney Family Foundation
P.O. Box 840
Jacksonville, OR 97530
USA: Missouri: Barry County; Oregon: Jackson and Josephine Counties; West Virginia: Cabell County