Foundation / Corporation
Foundation for the Tri-State
Grants of up to $1,000 to Carter County, Kentucky nonprofit organizations for a wide range of charitable programs and projects that aim to improve the quality of life for local residents. Funding is provided for cultural, scientific, educational, and charitable purposes.
The Carter County Community Fund encourages project proposals that meet one or more of the following goals:
- Improve the quality of life in Carter County.
- Test or demonstrate new approaches and techniques in the solution of important community problems.
- Promote community volunteerism.
- Strengthen nonprofit agencies and institutions by reducing operating costs, increasing public financial support and/or improving internal management.
- Use community resources to promote coordination, cooperation and sharing among organizations to eliminate duplicated services.
GrantWatch ID#: 180914
Grants will be awarded in amounts of $1,000 or less.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
You may contact grant committee members Jackie Clevenger or Teresa Brown with questions regarding the grant application:
Jackie Clevenger – firstname.lastname@example.org
Teresa Brown – email@example.com
USA: Kentucky: Carter County