Foundation / Corporation
True Patriot Love Foundation (TPL)
03/04/19 5:00 PM EST
Grants ranging from $5,000 to $50,000 to Canada nonprofits to expand, replicate, and provide better access to programs that support military families, youth, and children in all regions. Examples of programming may include couples counseling, tutoring, special needs, camps, wellness, and spousal support. Areas of focus include family health and support, mental health and well-being, and physical health and Veteran Transition.
Specific Project Criteria
- The TPL Family & Children Fund supports projects that improve delivery of and access to programming for military families, children, and youth
- Projects should leverage, expand or replicate proven programs and services already being offered by MFRCs or other organizations that provide support to military families, children and youth
- Having secured funding from other sources for the project is an asset
- Applications should be evidence-based and must have clear objectives, a measurement plan, and specifically address project sustainability post funding
- Specify the number or increased number of individuals helped through the project
Specific Demographic Criteria
- Expected number of beneficiaries/participants/individuals served and supported by the project
- Geographic scope
- Budget and supporting financial documents are provided and allow for a clear financial assessment
- Previous funding application status and other formal funding partnerships
- Resource Assessment (Environment, Human, Industry)
- Strategy for continued funding after disbursed funds have been used
- Ability to communicate and promote the fund before, during and after the application process
- Measurement of success of the program including potential impact of funding
GrantWatch ID#: 180920
Grants range from $5,000 to $50,000.
- Canadian Registered Charity
- Programming in support of military families, including children and youth (e.g., spousal supports, couples counseling, camps, special needs, tutoring, wellness and other similar programming)
- Collaboration between organizations is encouraged – the proposed program must benefit the military community and at least one organization must be a Canadian registered charity
Applications must be received during the application window of January 14, 2019 – March 4, 2019 at 5:00pm EST.
- 2019 TPL Family & Children Fund Opened: January 14, 2019
- 2019 TPL Family & Children Fund Closes: March 4, 2019
- 2019 TPL Family & Children Fund Opens: early September 2019
- 2019 TPL Family & Children Fund Closes: early November 2019
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
True Patriot Love Foundation
130 Bloor Street W, Suite 905
Toronto, ON M5S 1N5
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon