Foundation / Corporation
Grants ranging from $5,000 to $50,000 to Minnesota nonprofit organizations for programs and capital projects that benefit children with disabilities. Funding is primarily intended for programs within the State. Grants may be used for capital investments to positively impact children with physical and developmental disabilities.
Priority funding areas:
- The purchase of equipment or resources to make a site more inclusive to children with disabilities
- Programs that allow children with disabilities to be more actively engaged in their community
- Programs that promote inclusion for children with and without disabilities to share experiences together
- Programs that provide opportunities for children with disabilities and their families to positively interact
GrantWatch ID#: 180964
Grants generally range from $5,000 to $50,000.
Grants are made only to organizations that are public charities and meet the requirements of SEC 501(c)(3) and 170(c) of the Internal Revenue code.
- Normal operating needs, ongoing annual programs, or programs or services already available
- Continuing programs, services, or staffing
- Initiatives where the primary audience is adults or young adults
- Projects that serve the needs of a single individual
Applications are by invitation only after Paul’s Pals considers Letters of Inquiry (LOI).
If you are interested in a grant, submit an LOI no later than May 1 to Jennifer Lewin, Executive Director.
The LOI should be no longer than two pages, on company letterhead, or with your logo at the top and must include:
- Description of the organization including mission and a brief history
- Description of the project
- Project need and impact
- Total project budget
- Grant request amount including explanation of use
- Any additional information
- How you heard about Paul’s Pals
- Primary contact information: Name, title, address, phone, email, and organization website
Grants are announced each fall.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Letter of Inquiry information and application form: https://paulspals.submittable.com/submit/134768/2019-letter-of-inquiry
Jennifer Lewin, Executive Director
13033 Ridgedale Drive #132
Minnetonka, MN 55305