Foundation / Corporation
CommunityGiving - Alexandria Area Community Foundation (AACF)
06/30/19 11:59 PM
Grants ranging from $5,000 to $30,000 to Minnesota nonprofits, government entities, and schools for projects benefiting Douglas County. Focus areas include arts and culture, health, education, social services, and civic activities. Funding may be used for capital projects, new or expanded programs and projects, and other strategic investments that will have a lasting impact.
The Alexandria Area Community Foundation (AACF) seeks to make significant grants that will be the 'Difference Maker” in bringing about a lasting, positive change in the Alexandria area community. AACF Is looking to provide leadership financial support and build a partnership that goes beyond the grant in order to advance the project or initiatives.
- Education: Grants will be made to support education; especially K-12 and after-school programs.
- Social Services: Grants will be made to support and strengthen families, children, and youth.
- Health: Grants will be made that support health education, physical and mental health and activities that reduce abuse or violence.
- Arts and Culture: Grants will be made to support activities that generate an appreciation of diverse cultures and that enhance and Improve cultural opportunities.
- Civic: Grants will be made to support activities that build, promote and preserve communities.
- Create Innovative solutions to community challenges and capitalize on emerging opportunities.
- Build or support collaborative efforts and Involve other community partners such as other nonprofits, government entities, businesses, and/or citizen groups
- Make a sustainable positive impact In the community
- Build social capital (i.e. connectedness) across generations, cultures, and other diverse segments of the community
- Are highly impactful and highly visible and that have the potential to inspire additional investments in the community.
GrantWatch ID#: 181247
$5,000 - $30,000
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Application portal: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=centralmn&
For questions about this grant or the online grant management system please call Jeanne Blonigen, Grants and Scholarship Coordinator at (320) 257-9715.
Steve Joul, President/CEO
101 7th Avenue S. #100
St. Cloud, MN 56301
USA: Minnesota: Douglas County