Foundation / Corporation
Impact 100 Jersey Coast
05/31/19 5.00 PM
Grants to Monmouth County, New Jersey nonprofits for projects and programs that significantly impact the local community. Applicants must submit an eligibility form before applying. Program areas include education, environment, arts and culture, children and families, and health and wellness. The proposed project must be located in and benefit Monmouth County.
Projects with high potential for community impact in the following focus areas will be funded:
- Arts and Culture: Projects or programs that develop greater artistic and cultural opportunities, and improve participation in the arts or arts education in the community.
- Children and Families: Projects or programs that strengthen the lives of children and families in local communities.
- Education: Projects or programs that advance or improve learning opportunities for children and/or adults in the community.
- Environment, Parks, and Recreation: Projects or programs that promote a positive and sustainable relationship between humans and their environment; preserve or enhance open and public spaces; or support environmental education and awareness in local communities.
- Health and Wellness: Projects or programs that improve the physical and/or mental well-being of people living in local communities.
Priority will be given to projects and programs that:
- Target underserved populations
- Highlight unmet needs in the local area
- Will have a high impact on the beneficiaries
Projects and programs eligible for an Impact 100 Jersey Coast grant must be new programs, expanding upon existing programs, or propose a new or expanded collaboration.
GrantWatch ID#: 181259
Between one and five grants per year.
At least $100,000.
A project/program should expend the funding within two years, following the award of the grant.
Organizations eligible for an Impact 100 Jersey Coast grant must:
- Be classified as a “public charity” with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Serve Monmouth County, NJ (headquarters can be located outside of Monmouth County but the proposed project must be located in and benefit Monmouth County).
- Be in operation as a s501(c)(3) for a minimum of 36 months prior to applying for the grant.
- Have had an Annual Operating Budget of at least $100,000 for the prior and current fiscal year. (Note: this includes a minimum of $100,000 in gross revenue as well as a minimum of $100,000 in operating expenses for each fiscal year.) Organizations with a budget of less than $100,000 may still be eligible to apply as part of a collaboration.
- Possess at least two years of complete financial statements (organizations with revenue of less than $500,000 who do not have independently prepared, reviewed or audited statements must be certified by the organization’s president or other authorized officer. Organizations with revenue over $500,000 must provide audited financials.)
Impact 100 Jersey Coast will not provide grants to individuals
Information about the exclusion criteria can be seen at: https://www.impact100jerseycoast.org/apply-for-a-grant/grant-eligibility/
2019 Applicant Information Sessions will be held on Thursday, March 14th at 8.30am at iCIMS, Bell Works, 101 Crawford Corner Rd, Suite 3-100, Holmdel, NJ 07733 and on Tuesday, March 19th at 6:30pm at Markel Corp, 322 NJ-35, Red Bank NJ 07701.
Registration is required using the following links:
March 14th - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nonprofit-information-session-1-icims-holmdel-tickets-56498345071
March 19th - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nonprofit-applicant-information-session-2-markel-corp-red-bank-tickets-56577024403
- The eligibility form will go live on April 2nd 2019.
- The eligibility form deadline is May 17th 2019.
- Applications will be accepted from April 3rd 2019.
- The deadline for submitting grant applications is May 31st 2019.
- Site visits will be set up in August 2019.
- Finalist will be informed in October 2019 and will present their proposals in mid-November 2019 at the Annual Membership Meeting.
- The final grant amounts will be announced on April 1st, 2019.
Each nonprofit organization may submit only one application each grant cycle and must select a single focus area.
Application guidelines can be seen at: http://www.impact100jerseycoast.org/apply-for-a-grant/how-to-apply
FAQs can be seen at: http://www.impact100jerseycoast.org/apply-for-a-grant/faqs-for-non-profits/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Please contact email@example.com with questions or more information.
Impact 100 Jersey Coast
PO Box 7989
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
USA: New Jersey: Monmouth County