Foundation / Corporation
Wilmington Woman’s Club (WWC)
Grants of up to $4,000 to North Carolina nonprofit organizations for programs and projects that primarily benefit women and children in the Lower Cape Fear area. Funding is intended for the categories of health and welfare, arts, and education. Lower Cape Fear is defined as New Hanover and portions of Brunswick, and Pender counties.
GrantWatch ID#: 181281
Requests should not exceed $4,000.
1. You must be a nonprofit organization and a current copy of your IRS 501.C-3 Tax-Exemption letter must be included with your application.
2. You are not eligible for a grant if:
- Your project is not part of the Lower Cape Fear North Carolina area.
- Your organizations is engaged in any way in the promotion or advancement of political or religious beliefs.
- Your organization will transfer any portion of a WWC award to any other organization.
Lower Cape Fear is defined as New Hanover and portions of Brunswick, and Pender counties.
Applications must be received on or before June 15, 2018 to be considered for a grant.
The Grantee agrees to attend a WWC monthly meeting in the Fall to receive their grant award and to provide a brief overview of their organization.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Please mail the application and supporting documents to:
Wilmington Woman’s Club
PO Box 7242
Wilmington, NC 28406-7242
For any questions regarding eligibility, contact:
USA: North Carolina: Lower Cape Fear, defined as New Hanover and portions of Brunswick, and Pender counties