Foundation / Corporation
Jackson Electric Membership Corporation (EMC)
09/09/19 5:00 PM Receipt
Grants ranging from $100 to $2,000 to Georgia public middle school teachers in eligible areas for innovative and creative classroom projects that benefit students in grades 6 to 8. Funding is intended to support projects developed by teachers that are not funded through general education funds. Eligible areas include Banks, Barrow, Clarke, Franklin, Gwinnett, Hall, Jackson, Lumpkin, Madison, and Oglethorpe Counties.
Selection Criteria for projects:
- Provides innovative and creative learning experiences for students.
- Increase interest and elevate the level of learning, teaching and the overall educational experiences.
- Provides defined goals and learning objectives.
- Provides project funds otherwise unavailable.
- Impacts a greater number of students for the longest period of time.
- Provides ongoing uses in the classroom for students.
- Supports the continuous improvement of education in Georgia.
- Grants are for innovative classroom projects only.
GrantWatch ID#: 181322
Projects may be funded from $100 to $2,000.
Grant funds must be used within the academic school year awarded.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: Georgia: Banks, Barrow, Clarke, Franklin, Gwinnett, Hall, Jackson, Lumpkin, Madison, and Oglethorpe Counties