Foundation / Corporation
The Portland Foundation
07/19/17 5:00 PM
Grants ranging from $200 to $1,000 to Jay County, Indiana nonprofit organizations for community benefit programs. Specifically, this year's grant focus is health and welfare opportunities for children and youth. In general, the Funding Source prefers funding one-time projects or needs, start-up costs for new programs, and capital needs beyond an applicant's capabilities and means.
GrantWatch ID#: 181382
The Women’s Giving Circle anticipates that it will award grants in amounts from $200 to $1,000 during 2017.
The Women’s Giving Circle makes grants to tax-exempt 501(c) organizations operating or proposing to operate programs for the benefit of Jay County residents.
- Organizations for religious or sectarian purposes
- Make-up of operating deficits, post-event or after-the- fact situations
- Endowment or capital projects and campaigns
- For any propaganda, political or otherwise, attempting to influence legislation or intervene in any political affairs or campaigns
- Dinner galas, advertising or other special fundraising events
Applicants are encouraged to contact Foundation staff with questions or if assistance is needed.
Grants will be awarded during the October circle meeting. If your organization/project is recommended for funding, a representative will be asked to attend the meeting and be prepared with a short presentation about the organization/project.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Email applications to the Foundation Program Officer at email@example.com.
Phone: (260) 726-4260
Fax: (260) 726-4273
112 East Main Street
Portland, IN 47371
USA: Indiana: Jay County