Foundation / Corporation
Legacy Foundation of Southeast Arizona
Grants of up to $50,000 to Arizona nonprofits, agencies, and relief and educational organizations for projects that promote health and wellness in Cochise and eastern Santa Cruz counties. Attendance at informational workshops is required. A letter of intent is due prior to applying. The Foundation serves communities in Cochise and Eastern Santa Cruz Counties, including Sierra Vista and Fort Huachuca, Tombstone, Bisbee, Douglas, Benson, Willcox, and Sonoita. Collaboration and forging partnerships with other community organizations are key determinants in funding decisions.
The Foundation encourages proposals that:
- Convene organizations and collaborate on how best to address the Innovative project.
- Engage innovative, mission-driven collaborations and partnerships.
- Increase community capacity by identifying and addressing issues affecting community health and well-being.
- Consider how you might design systems and policies to improve health where we live, learn, work, worship and play.
- Consider not only issues affecting basic physical needs, community outreach, and access to services, but consider them in terms of incorporating how you might improve the environmental, social, intellectual, occupational, spiritual, and emotional (behavioral and health infrastructure) conditions that impact determinants of health and enable community members to be healthy and resilient.
- Create a solution to the problem being addressed that can be sustained beyond the term of the grant funding.
Innovative Projects must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- New and innovative way to perform existing program
- New idea that's never been tried
- Project creates new collaborative partnerships
- New program for your organization
- New project for your organization
GrantWatch ID#: 181599
Proposals may be submitted for up to $50,000 per year (i.e. multi-year grants may exceed this amount in total).
Generally, funding will be from one to two years.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit LOIs and apply online: https://www.grantinterface.com/Common/LogOn.aspx?eqs=rnkDWlzN7QROiO0Hm5WwuQ2
Becky Smyth, Grants Manager
Margaret Hepburn, Chief Executive Officer
302-01 El Camino Real
Sierra Vista AZ 85635
USA: Arizona: Cochise and Eastern Santa Cruz counties