Foundation / Corporation
Santa Fe Community Foundation (SFCF)
08/01/19 5:00 PM, Fall Grants (Health and Wellbeing and Cultural Vibrancy Proposals)
Grants of $5,000, $10,000 and $15,000 to New Mexico nonprofit organizations and governmental agencies for operating support and projects that meet the needs of communities in Santa Fe, Rio Arriba, San Miguel, and Mora Counties. Funding is intended to assist organizations that meet a well-documented community need in the funding region and that will work toward improving population/community-level results and priority indicators in the Fund's areas of impact.
Areas of Impact:
- Educational Success and Career Pathways (Spring Grants)
- Sustainable Agriculture and Stewardship of Resources (Spring Grants)
- Economic Security and Opportunities (New High Impact Target Grant to be announced soon)
- Health and Wellbeing (Fall Grants)
- Cultural Vibrancy (Fall Grants)
In line with the strategy framework, preference will be given to applicants that demonstrate the following:
- Equity: Organization prioritizes and practices equity in its work
- Results: Organization effectively contributes to turning the curve on priority indicators identified in the Areas of Impact and measures its progress on performance measures
- Alignment: Organization actively collaborates and aligns its work with other community partners (including the Foundation) to improve results and equity through collective efforts.
For additional information about the program priority areas, see the URL for Full Text.
GrantWatch ID#: 181601
Total amount available for Fall Grant Cycle: approximately $265,000 ($225,000 for Health & Wellbeing; $40,000 for Cultural Vibrancy)
Grant size: $5,000, $10,000 or $15,000, depending on your annual budget size, as follows:
- Organizations/projects with an annual budget under $150,000 may apply for a $5,000 grant;
- Organizations/projects with an annual budget between $150,000 and $500,000 may apply for a $10,000 grant;
- Organizations/projects with an annual budget over $500,000, may apply for a $15,000 grant.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register and apply online: https://sfcf.spectrumportal.net/Accounts/Register
Christa Coggins, Vice President for Community Philanthropy
(505) 988-9715 x 7002
Diane Hamamoto, Program Officer
(505) 988-9715 x 7008
Santa Fe Community Foundation
501 Halona Street
Santa Fe, NM 87505
USA: New Mexico: Santa Fe, Rio Arriba, San Miguel, and Mora Counties