Foundation / Corporation
PNC Charitable Trusts - Kentucky
Grants to Jefferson County, Kentucky nonprofits and agencies for playground equipment, supporting day nurseries for working mothers, providing children's books for public libraries, and maintaining bird sanctuaries and animal rescue work. Support is also provided for United Way and American Red Cross Disaster Relief Work.
- Organizations that are direct providers of services, with projects and programs that meet the donors' intent
- Programs in communities where donors lived and/or engaged in their grantmaking activities
- Applicant demonstrates a capacity to meet the stated objectives of the request, and those objectives are clearly articulated and measurable
- The critical nature of the need being addressed by the proposed program
- Organizations with strong leadership, diversified income streams, and long-term sustainability that have demonstrated efficiencies in delivering their services
GrantWatch ID#: 181692
Multi-year commitments are not made.
Eligible organizations are exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Code. Herman H. Nettelroth has a geographic focus of Jefferson County, KY.
Grants are not generally provided for the following:
- General operating costs
- Event, conference or seminar sponsorships or entry fees
- Pilot or new programming
- Multi-year commitments
- For-profit organizations
- Individuals or private foundations
- Fraternal, political, advocacy or labor organizations
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, creed, gender, or national origin
PNC meets annually with the Nettelroth's Advisory Committee to review applications. The application deadline is February 1, 2017.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply, first take the eligibility quiz: https://www.cybergrants.com/pls/cybergrants/quiz.display_question?x_gm_id=4790&x_quiz_id=5432&x_order_by=1
USA: Kentucky: Jefferson County