Foundation / Corporation
PNC Charitable Trusts - New Jersey
Grants to New Jersey nonprofit organizations and agencies that engage in religious and charitable work for programs with a broad charitable focus. Proposals should focus on improving the quality of life in the Camden area. Priority is given to programs that address a community need and involve collaboration.
The committee supports projects and programs that:
- Support year-round programming
- Provide direct services to individuals and reflect the core social mission of the organization
- Address a need in the community for which there is a demonstrated demand
- Have broad impact or benefit underserved populations
- Have measurable outcomes, a plan for documenting results, and long-term sustainability
- Have diversified income streams and demonstrate effective financial accountability
- Involve collaboration with other organizations
- Complement rather than duplicate the work of other non-profit organizations
GrantWatch ID#: 181713
Size of grants depends on the fit with donors' intent, availability of funds, breadth of organizations represented in the grant proposal mix, and the project's social impact.
The grants are one-time awards and are not pledges of continued support. Multi-year commitments are not made.
Eligible organizations are exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Grants are not generally provided for the following:
- General operating costs
- Event, conference or seminar sponsorships or entry fees
- Pilot or new programming
- Multi-year commitments
- For-profit organizations
- Individuals or private foundations
- Fraternal, political, advocacy or labor organizations
The PNC Foundation and PNC Bank, NA will not provide support for organizations that discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status.
The application deadline for the trust is February 1.
Unless otherwise specified, organizations who receive funding are asked to wait at least 18 months before applying again.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply, first take the eligibility quiz: https://www.cybergrants.com/pls/cybergrants/quiz.display_question?x_gm_id=4790&x_quiz_id=5432&x_order_by=1
USA: New Jersey: Camden