Foundation / Corporation
PNC Charitable Trusts - Ohio
Grants to Tiffin, Ohio nonprofits and agencies for local beautification projects and civic improvement. Funding is also available to support needy and poor populations as well as other charitable work. Priority is given to programs that address a community need and involve collaboration.
The Committee supports projects and programs that:
- Support year-round programming
- Provide direct services to individuals and reflect the core social mission of the organization
- Address a need in the community for which there is a demonstrated demand
- Have broad impact or benefit underserved populations
- Have measurable outcomes, a plan for documenting results, and long-term sustainability
- Have diversified income streams and demonstrate effective financial accountability
- Involve collaboration with other organizations
- Complement rather than duplicate the work of other non-profit organizations
GrantWatch ID#: 181720
Size of grants depends on the fit with donors' intent, availability of funds, breadth of organizations represented in the grant proposal mix, and the project's social impact.
The grants are one-time awards and are not pledges of continued support. Multi-year commitments are not made.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply, first take the eligibility quiz: https://www.cybergrants.com/pls/cybergrants/quiz.display_question?x_gm_id=4790&x_quiz_id=5432&x_order_by=1
USA: Ohio: Tiffin