Foundation / Corporation
09/28/18 5:00 PM ET
Grants of up to $91,500 to USA, Canada, and International institutions of higher education to cover the licensing costs of implementing a single login solution for campus portals. The program will allow end users to enter their login information once to access the supported applications, and will enable the IT teams to manage user identities more efficiently.
Key Components of the Grant:
- The cumulative grant reward of $91,500 over a period of 5 years covers 100% of the implementation and set up cost (one-time cost) of Single Sign-On up to 3 apps. Professional Services for Implementing SSO usually costs anywhere between $3000-$5000 and is totally waived off under the grant.
- SSOs for all users for 3 apps up to 100 active sessions
- Discounted price for additional active sessions
- Multi-year discounts: More discounts when you sign multi-year deals through the grant program.
GrantWatch ID#: 181737
The cumulative grant reward is $91,500 and covers 100 active user licenses and implementation cost for 3 SSO Applets.
The grant reward is for a period of 5 years.
- Applicant must be an education institution or public-sector organization.
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives).
Submit grant applications by 5:00 pm ET on September 28th, 2018.
Applications Open on September 14th, 2018
Apply for the Grant by September 28th, 2018
Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by October 3rd, 2018
Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by October 9th, 2018
Grant Award Walkthrough by October 15th, 2018
Execution of Grant Award Agreement by October 19th, 2018
Project Kick-Off by November 1st, 2018
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit grant applications to:
55 East Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603
P: (216) 589-9626
F: (216) 245 5776
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.