Foundation / Corporation
PNC Charitable Trusts - Ohio
Grants to Ohio nonprofit organizations for programs and projects that enhance the quality of life and address the critical needs of residents of Mahoning and Trumbull Counties. Recipient organizations may address community needs in the fields of education, health, the environment, social services, the arts, religion, and animal welfare.
The PNC Charitable Trusts' grantmaking priorities:
- Organizations that are direct providers of services, with projects and programs that meet donors' intent
- Programs in communities where donors lived and/or engaged in their grantmaking activities
- Applicant demonstrates a capacity to meet the stated objectives of the request; and those objectives are clearly articulated and measurable
- The critical nature of the need being addressed by the proposed program
- Organizations with strong leadership, diversified income streams, and long-term sustainability that have demonstrated efficiencies in delivering their services
The PNC Charitable Trusts support programs and projects that:
- Reflect the core social mission of the applicant's organization
- Address a need in the community and for which there is a demonstrated demand
- Have broad impact or benefit underserved populations
- Have measurable outcomes and a plan for documenting results
- Have detailed project budgets and demonstrate effective financial accountability
- Involve collaboration with other organizations
- Support year-round programming
- Complement rather than duplicate the work of other nonprofits
The grants are one-time awards and are not pledges of continued support.
GrantWatch ID#: 181784
Size of grants depends on the fit with donors' intent, availability of funds, breadth of organizations represented in the grant proposal mix, and the project's social impact.
Generally, grants are not provided for multi-year commitments.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For information, please contact:
Amanda Creps (412) 762-0873
USA: Ohio: Mahoning and Trumbull Counties