Foundation / Corporation
Lexington Community Foundation (LCF)
Grants ranging from $100 to $750 to Lexington, Nebraska nonprofit organizations to support activities related to music. Applicants should demonstrate how their programs will positively impact the local community and enhance the lives of local residents. All activities should take place within the Lexington area.
GrantWatch ID#: 181799
The number of grants awarded will be determined by the number of qualified applications received.
Grant amounts will range from $100 – $750.
Nonprofit, federally tax-exempt 501(c)(3) qualified organizations or organizations delivering a project or program that qualifies as charitable activity may apply for grants.
Under normal circumstances, the LCF does NOT award grants from its unrestricted funds to:
- Religious activities (unless nondenominational and serving a broad segment of the population);
- Debt servicing or debt re-financing to replenish resources used to pay for such purposes;
- Operational expenses;
- Established or new endowment funds;
- Travel, tours or trips, including honor conference and expanded studies, whether attended by an individual or a group, school class or sports team;
- Activities outside the Treasury Regulations applicable to community foundation;
- Agencies serving a population outside of the LCF’s service area;
- Or to programs that do not meet the mission of the LC
Funding decisions will be made within one month of the date of the application deadline.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Lexington Community Foundation
607 N. Washington
PO Box 422
Lexington, NE 68850
USA: Nebraska: Lexington