Foundation / Corporation
Delta Dental of Kentucky
Grants to Kentucky nonprofit organizations for programs and initiatives in the area of oral health. Financial support is given to organizations that work to ensure that children and adults living in Kentucky have adequate access to dental care and health education.
GrantWatch ID#: 181873
In order to apply for funding, the organization must meet the following criteria:
- The organization must be tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (or working for community benefit)
- Applicants must service or benefit individuals and communities within the state of Kentucky
The following organizations are specifically excluded from receiving grants:
- Organizations that discriminate by race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or national origin
- Political activities, organizations or campaigns
- Projects developed for commercial or proprietary purpose
- Past grantees that have failed to provide charitable contribution surveys or other requested documentation
Requests are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year. Please allow 60 days for the proposal to be reviewed.