Foundation / Corporation
Delta Dental of Kentucky
Grants to Kentucky nonprofit organizations for programs in the areas of health and human enrichment, and civic and community affairs, including education, arts, and recreation. Priority is given to initiatives and organizations with a focus on improving oral health.
More details on the program areas are as follows:
Health and Human Enrichment
Delta Dental provides support to organizations working in the health and human services fields, including organizations serving children and families, seniors, low to moderate income individuals, minorities, disabled and at-risk individuals.
Civic and Community Affairs
Support is also provided to organizations that promote education, arts/recreation and community development, including economic development opportunities for local companies and civic groups. In this category, Delta Dental supports organizations whose goals are determined to best meet the needs of their local communities.
GrantWatch ID#: 181873
In order to apply for funding, you must meet the following criteria:
- The organization must be tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (or working for community benefit)
- Applicants must service or benefit individuals and communities within the state of Kentucky
The following organizations are specifically excluded from receiving grants:
- Organizations that discriminate by race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or national origin
- Political activities, organizations or campaigns
- Projects developed for commercial or proprietary purpose
- Past grantees that have failed to provide charitable contribution surveys or other requested documentation
Requests will be reviewed by following the below schedule as closely as possible. It is important to submit a request several months in advance of an activity.
Deadline for Submissions: February 15, 2017
Award Notifications: March 15, 2017
Deadline for Submissions: June 15, 2017
Award Notifications: July 15, 2017
Deadline for Submissions: September 15, 2017
Award Notifications: October 15, 2017
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://community.deltadentalky.com/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2FMakingSmilesHappen%2FCreate
Karen Legler, Corporate Philanthropy
Delta Dental of Kentucky Foundation
10100 Linn Station Road
Louisville, KY 40223