Foundation / Corporation
Orange County Community Foundation (OCCF)
04/22/19 4:00 PM
Grants to Indiana nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and for-profit entities for charitable programs that benefit the residents of Orange County. Funding may be used for programs in the areas of human services, youth and recreation, social services, education, animals, and the environment.
GrantWatch ID#: 181926
- Grants are made only to organizations with programs benefiting the residents of Orange County and must meet legal and tax requirements as to purpose. Grants are ordinarily made only to non-profit organizations and government agencies but for-profit entities may be considered for charitable programs.
- Grant recipients must show that their financial affairs are being properly administered and may be required to submit audited financial statements.
Ineligible applicants and projects:
- Applications for grants to individuals are not accepted.
- No grants will be made to support political parties or political campaigns.
- No grants will be made specifically for sectarian religious purposes but can be made to religious organizations for general community programs.
- The Foundation will not consider grant applications proposed by individuals or organizations responsible for advisory bodies or persons unless letters of recommendation or approval from said advisory bodies or persons accompany the grant proposal.
- In general, grants will not be made for programs and/or equipment that were committed to prior to the grant application being submitted.
Applicants can apply for the 2019 grant cycle until April 22, 2019 at 4:00 PM.
2019 Grant Cycle: http://occf-in.org/2019-grant-cycle-open-now
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online application portal: https://occf-in.communityforce.com/Login.aspx
Orange County Community Foundation, Inc.
1075 N Sandy Hook Rd, Suite #2
Paoli, IN 47454 United States
USA: Indiana: Orange County