Foundation / Corporation
CCS Presentation Systems
In-kind donations to Arizona K-12 public schools, nonprofit private schools, and nonprofit charter schools to convert a space in the school into a high-tech classroom. Winning schools will be eligible to receive technology-related products for their classroom, including, but not limited to, the following:
- SMART Board 6075 interactive flat panel with iQ and SMART Learning Suite
- SMART Document Camera 450
- SMART Audio 400 classroom amplification bundle: Base System and 2 wall speakers
- HoverCam Pilot
- Shapes Desks with Markerboard Top, Nester Chairs (Does not include iPads)
- Power Tower
- 24” Widescreen Desktop Monitor
- 55” LED Backlit Display
- Da-Lite 87” IDEA Screen
- Da-Lite Whiteboard Mount
- Chief Wall Mount
- Collectiv8 Charging Pillar™
- 3D Printer Cart
GrantWatch ID#: 182057
All Arizona K-12 public, nonprofit private, and nonprofit charter schools are eligible for these donations. Winners must qualify under regulations of the United States Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) educational institution. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
How to Win:
Students, teachers, parents, families, and friends from anywhere in the world can vote for an eligible school. The school with the highest number of votes will win the high tech classroom.
How to Vote:
- Click on the URL for Full Text (RFP) link below.
- Use the drop down menu in the voting form to select your school.
- Write your school in only if you cannot find it in the drop-down.
- Voting is allowed 5 times daily per device.
Contest Launch: August 15, 2017
Last Day to Vote: September 29, 2017
Winner Announced: October 2, 2017
Click on the link in the Supporting Documents section below to download the Official Rules.
Click here to see a complete list of products a winning classroom will receive: https://ccssouthwest.com/vote2017/vt3-prizes-school-can-win/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For questions, contact CCS at email@example.com.