Foundation / Corporation
Albuquerque Business First
Awards to New Mexico locally-owned for-profit companies and businesses that have demonstrated rapid revenue growth from 2014 to 2016. These awards are intended for fast-growing companies that generate the majority of their revenue from manufacturing or servicing proprietary technology.
GrantWatch ID#: 182143
Applying companies must have shown overall revenue growth from 2014 through 2016.
To be considered for the Fast Tech Awards, businesses must:
- Generate 51% of revenue from the manufacture or service of a proprietary technology.
- Must be a privately held for-profit company.
- Must be locally owned and headquartered in New Mexico.
- Must have had sales or revenue of at least $500,000 in 2016 and been in business throughout 2014.
- Must have shown overall revenue growth from 2014 through 2016.
- Must agree to the third-party verification of the company's financial information.
Nominations are due online by October 13, 2017.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Nominate a company online on the RFP URL below.
Online contact form:
USA: New Mexico