Foundation / Corporation
Humboldt Area Foundation (HAF) - Elsie Mae Gardner Ricklefs and Richard Ricklefs Memorial Fund
05/31/18 Postmarked or 5:00 PM Delivery
Grants of up to $6,000 to Klamath-Trinity area, California nonprofits, public agencies, schools, and Tribal governments for community benefit projects and programs. Funding is intended for peer counseling and outside of school activities for youth, healing from grief and trauma, increasing emotional intelligence, and projects that support cultural goals of the community.
GrantWatch ID#: 182152
Up to $6,000
Grants must be paid within one year, unless otherwise specified. Any requests for extensions of time must be submitted in writing prior to the expiration date.
Grant proposals should be submitted by:
1. A nonprofit organization with tax exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code,
2. A public benefit organizations (public schools, government agencies, Indian Tribal Governments, or
3. A community group with a qualified fiscal sponsor who meets 1 or 2 above.
Please note: For organizations applying as 501(c)(3) charitable organizations, the Foundation will verify 501(c)(3) status prior to making awards.
- Organizations with grant reports past due to the Humboldt Area Foundation are not eligible to apply.
- Grants will not be made for the deferred maintenance or annual operating costs of public institutions, churches, and services of special tax districts, government or cemeteries.
- Grants will not pay for expenses that have already been incurred prior to grant award.
All applications must be postmarked or delivered by 5:00 PM by November 30 and May 31.
Grant award notification will occur approximately 6-8 weeks from the deadline.
Please Note: The Foundation makes grant payments on a reimbursement basis for grants over $2,000. If special payment arrangements are needed, please contact the Grants Administrator.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit completed grant application to:
Humboldt Area Foundation
Attn: Sara Dronkers
363 Indianola Road
Bayside, CA 95521
If you have any questions, please contact Sara Dronkers at (707) 442-2993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA: California: Klamath-Trinity Area