Foundation / Corporation
Farber Baggenstos Family Foundation
Grants to greater Pierce County area, Washington nonprofit organizations for programs that will improve the lives of local underserved residents. Funding is primarily, though not exclusively, intended for programs that promote women's and children's empowerment and self-sufficiency. Nonprofits should seek to better the lives of marginalized community members emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
Grants that focus on the following are encouraged:
- Innovative ways to enhance or expand existing programs central to the organization’s mission
- New initiatives closely tied to the organization’s mission
- Capital improvements critical to sustaining the mission of the organization
Occasionally, grants may be considered for general operating expenses.
GrantWatch ID#: 182164
- All submitting organizations must be 501(C)3 IRS qualified.
- Preference will be given to organizations serving the people of Pierce County and/or the surrounding geographic area
- Grants are intended for small, local area nonprofits with annual budgets of $1,000,000 or less.
Grants will not be made to:
- Health care organizations
- Educational groups/organizations
- Religious communities/organizations
Grants for the current funding cycle are due by June 1st, 2019.
Grant funding will be issued on or before September 30th, 2019.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To submit an application: https://www.farberbaggenstosfoundation.org/index.php/grant-application-download-and-submission/
USA: Washington: Greater Pierce County area