Foundation / Corporation
Recipe For Success Foundation and United Health Foundation
In-kind grants to elementary schools in Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Monroe, New Orleans, and Northshore, Louisiana to implement an integrated curriculum of gardening and cooking. This tested wellness program engages students in growing and eating healthy food through fun, hands-on cooking and gardening experiences integrated into core curriculum. One school will be chosen in each city, and selected schools will receive Recipe for Success Affiliate Partnership, licensing, training and Seed-to-Plate Nutrition Education™, an integrated curriculum of gardening and cooking.
GrantWatch ID#: 182306
Each of the winning applicants will receive:
- Three years waived Affiliate Partner licensing Fees
- Online training, certification and support for up to six campus-appointed S2P Instructors
- Three years waived subscription fees for up to six S2P Instructors to have full access to hundreds of integrated lesson plans, resources, and collateral designed for PreK-5th grade students.
- An S2P Culinary Classroom Starter Kit
- An S2P Garden Classroom Starter Kit
- Ongoing professional development and support for Certified S2P Instructors to implement and grow a successful Seed-To-Plate Nutrition Education™ Program
Elementary schools in Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Monroe, New Orleans, and Northshore may apply.
Online applications are due October 15, 2017.
More information about the Recipe for Success program may be found here:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For Mailing and Correspondence:
P.O Box 56405
Houston, Texas 77256
4400 Yupon Street
Houston, TX 77006
USA: Louisiana: Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Monroe, New Orleans, and Northshore