Foundation / Corporation
Victory Cup Initiative
Awards ranging from $1,000 to $20,000 to Central Florida nonprofits for excellence in community service and addressing local needs. Representatives from the nonprofits will present a short pitch, and local philanthropists will vote to determine the winners.
During this breakfast event, 10 of Central Florida’s top nonprofits will present a 2 minute, 30 second pitch on who they are, how they are changing lives and how they are serving the community to a room of philanthropists who will vote to determine the winner of the $20,000 grand prize. Organizations will also compete for second ($10,000) and third place ($5,000) financial awards. All remaining organizations will be awarded a $1,000 participation grant.
The event is intended to:
- Creatively engage the Central Florida community in philanthropy.
- Celebrate the diversity of nonprofit efforts and accomplishments in our community.
- Raise awareness for volunteer, board service, and stewardship opportunities with local nonprofits.
GrantWatch ID#: 182308
Ten Central Florida nonprofit organizations will receive cash prizes.
Organizations compete for a grand prize of $20,000, plus additional cash prizes of $10,000 and $5,000 for second and third place respectively. Remaining participants receive a $1,000 participation grant.
The Victory Cup Initiative will take place on Wednesday, February 7, 2018, from 7:30-9:30 a.m.
Central Florida nonprofit organizations are eligible to apply.
- Open Application Enrollment: Monday, October 2, 2017
- Donor’s Edge Report Deadline: Friday, October 13, 2017
- Application Deadline: 5 p.m. on Friday, October 27, 2017
- Select Nonprofits Announced: Friday, December 8, 2017
- Storytelling Workshop & Training: Thursday, January 11, 2018
- Victory Cup Initiative: Wednesday, February 7, 2018
About the program: http://www.victorycupinitiative.com/about/
How it Works: http://www.victorycupinitiative.com/how-it-works/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Ashley Vann, Vann Strategies
Harold & Ted Alfond Sports Center
1000 Holt Ave., Winter Park, FL 32789
USA: Florida: Central region