Foundation / Corporation
Grants ranging from $1,000 to $4,500 to Itasca County area, Minnesota high school students and high school graduates under 25 years old who plan to pursue colleges, universities, certificate programs, or community technical or tribal colleges anywhere in the United States. These grants will be awarded to students in the Itasca County area and Hill City, Remer, Blackduck, Northome, and Bug O Nay Ge Shig schools. Homeschooled students who would have graduated from one these schools also are eligible.
These grants are for every Itasca area student who wants a better future. You don’t have to be the top of your class, or an athlete, or on the yearbook staff.
Grantee students will receive funding each year so they can get the training they need for the future they want. Funds are intended to help students “fill the gap” between the cost of their chosen school, and the amount they can afford to pay.
GrantWatch ID#: 182388
Grants range from $1,000 to $4,500 per student each year.
You can apply if you are:
- Under age 25 as of September 1, 2018.
- A high school graduate of: Bigfork, Blackduck, Bug O Nay Ge Shig, Deer River, Grand Rapids, Greenway, Hill City, Nashwauk-Keewatin, Northland (Remer), Northome, Northern Lights Community School.
- A homeschooled student who would have graduated from one of these schools.
- Enrolled at any accredited educational institution in the USA
- Registered as a full-time student (12 credits per semester or quarter). Part-time students (6-11 credits per semester or quarter) are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Making progress (GPA 2.0 or higher) toward your degree/certificate.
Click on the link in the Supporting Documents section below to download the application and guidelines.
Applications open October 1.
Deadline to apply is now March 1.
Awards will be made in late April 2018.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to compete the eligibility quiz and apply online: https://blandin.foundationconnect.org/grantsmanager/pages/EligibilityQuiz.aspx?OrgID=00DA0000000B6on&QuizID=a0RA000000PfQcU
Call Diana Daigle at (218) 326-0523 or email email@example.com.
USA: Minnesota: Itasca County Area