Foundation / Corporation
Lapeer County Community Foundation (LCCF)
08/15/19 5:00 PM Receipt
Grants of up to $1,000 and grants starting at $1,000 to Lapeer County, Michigan nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, and governmental entities for projects to improve the quality of life for area residents. Projects should be planned with respect to the needs and opportunities within the community.
Detailed funding priority information for specific funds is available by contacting the Foundation office. Grants from unrestricted funds are made in the areas of education, arts and culture, the environment, health care, human services, recreation, and other project topics.
The Foundation gives priority to programs that:
- Provide incentive for generating other funds and community resources.
- Reach as many people as possible in Lapeer County.
- Increase individual access to community resources.
- Examine and address the underlying causes of local problems.
- Promote personal independence and achievement.
- Seek challenge or matching grants.
- Attract volunteer resources and support.
- Strengthen the private, non-profit sector.
- Encourage and facilitate collaboration with other organizations.
- Build the capacity of the applying organization.
Preference is given to projects that:
- Have clear, defined goals and measurable outcomes.
- Demonstrate a clear and convincing need and target gaps in current services.
- Encourage cooperation, not duplication of services.
- Include a long-term, sustainable financial plan.
- Increase the capacity of the community and its citizens to participate in identifying community needs and in developing and implementing solutions.
- Develop self-reliance and eliminate dependency.
- Mirror the diversity of our community and promote equity among its various segments.
GrantWatch ID#: 182442
Grant requests: $1,000 or more
Mini-Grant requests: under $1,000
Grants are made for one year.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Grant Requests can be mailed to or dropped off at:
Lapeer County Community Foundation
235 W. Nepessing Street
Lapeer, MI 48446
Potential applicants are encouraged to contact the Foundation Executive Director for further information or questions.
Nancy Boxey, Executive Director
USA: Michigan: Lapeer County