Foundation / Corporation
The Retirement Research Foundation (RRF)
Grants to Illinois nonprofit organizations that serve the elderly in eligible areas to improve their organizational, governance, and management capacity in the long-term. Funding is intended to support training fees, consulting, staffing, information technology, and other costs related to capacity-building activities. Eligible organizations are located in Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, or McHenry counties.
These grants may be used to support capacity building activities that include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic planning
- Financial management, including cash flow, budget development, financial controls
- Program evaluation planning
- Communications and marketing, including Website development, public relations, use of social media
- Resource development and fundraising
- Human resources, including professional development, succession planning, staffing structure, assessment, and retention
- Information systems management, including technology enhancements
- Board development including assessment, recruitment, training, and structuring
- Restructuring and building relationships with other nonprofit organizations to strengthen service delivery, reduce costs, share resources, etc.
Additional funding is available to OCB grantees for technical assistance support for seminars, workshops, short-term courses, publications, or other training related to organizational capacity building.
GrantWatch ID#: 182530
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit (LOI) by email:
Apply online: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_2142?SA=SNA&FID=35006
The Retirement Research Foundation
8765 West Higgins Road, Suite 430
Chicago IL 60631-4170
USA: Illinois: Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, or McHenry counties