City of Reno Arts and Culture Commission (RACC)
02/08/19 5:00 PM PST Receipt
Grants of up to $7,500 to Reno, Nevada nonprofit arts and cultural organizations, public agencies, and qualified educational institutions to hold one-time events. Applicants must attend a grant workshop prior to applying. Funding is intended for special performances, community festivals, exhibitions, workshops, concerts, and other events.
The events funded by City of Reno Arts & Culture Event Grants may be anywhere within the Reno city limits and must be free and open to the general public. Events should be designed to attract the maximum number of people, as appropriate for the event and site.
Allowable event costs include: personnel, artistic and production fees, space rental, travel, marketing and advertising, other operating expenses.
A competitive application will demonstrate social impact beyond a traditional audience experience as well as a plan to reach diverse and underserved populations.
- Engages participants through a variety of means
- Project times, locations, facilities, and technology are accessible to the public
- Understands the community it serves (geographic, cultural, economic, racial, educational relevance)
- Utilizes partnerships to effectively serve specific communities
- Collects participant feedback and uses the results to improve community-focused programming
- Demonstrates social, educational, cultural and/or economic relevance for the community
- Contributes to vibrant, creative neighborhoods
GrantWatch ID#: 182555
Funding: Up to $7,500 of eligible event.
Project and Event Grants must take place from July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
If you have any questions about your eligibility, completing the application or need other assistance, please contact:
USA: Nevada: City of Reno