Foundation / Corporation
Paso del Norte Health Foundation (PdNHF)
Opportunity for Texas and New Mexico nonprofit organizations, churches, and government agencies in the Paso del Norte region to collaborate on a program related to nutrition and healthy living. The Grantee Organization will design and eventually oversee the delivery of the Qué Sabrosa Vida (QSV) program alongside the Institute for Healthy Living (IHL).
QSV is a nutrition program comprised of lessons on healthy eating. The program is currently being updated by the Institute for Healthy Living (IHL). The program will be pilot tested starting in July 2018 and ready to deploy in January 2019.
The grantee organization for program delivery will be expected to manage all aspects for the delivery of the program in El Paso and Southern New Mexico:
- Coordinate presenter training and instructional quality assurance with the IHL;
- Contract with QSV presenters and handle invoices and presenter payments; end of year 1099-MISCs;
- Create marketing materials and disseminate in the community;
- Schedule trainers and training sessions;
- Manage registration and track attendance;
- Provide/coordinate presentation copies, audio/visual support, room reservations, room set-up, etc.;
- Coordinate evaluation of program with IHL;
- Participate on the QSV Advisory Committee and offer guidance on program materials and incentives;
- Provide feedback on program delivery during pilot phase.
GrantWatch ID#: 182756
Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte Region.
Deadline: January 26, 2018
PdNHF expects to invite an organization to submit a proposal by February 9, 2018. A full proposal with budget will be due in late February 2018.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To respond to this RFQ online:
221 N. Kansas, Suite 1900
El Paso, Texas 79901
(Located in the Wells Fargo Plaza)
Telephone: (915) 544-7636
Fax: (915) 544-7713
For more information on the service region:
USA: New Mexico: Doña Ana, Luna, and Otero Counties ; Texas: El Paso and Hudspeth Counties