Foundation / Corporation
Monroe-West Monroe Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB)
11/12/18 5:00 PM
Grants to Ouachita Parish, Louisiana, nonprofit organizations to support the design and production of billboards that advertise area events, attractions, and festivals taking place along Highway 165 and Interstate 20. Funding is intended to market the Ouachita Parish area, and to increase travel and tourism, by promoting spending and overnight stays, and by increasing awareness and visibility along the area's roadways.
Funding may be used to support marketing efforts for first-time events and to sustain ongoing marketing efforts.
GrantWatch ID#: 182788
Eligibility and Grant Requirements:
1. All applicants must be a non-profit organization and provide proof of this status.
2. All applicants must submit a written (no more than three pages) marketing plan and goals for the attraction, event, or festival.
3. The applicant attraction, event, or festival must be located in Ouachita Parish.
4. The applicant must commit to provide a recap of attendance, demographics of attendees to include where from, if hotels were utilized, and how long of stay in area by November 1, 2019.
5. All billboards are limited to seven words in the locations for the applicable grants, so no sponsor listings, etc. will be included in the billboard.
6. All artwork must be submitted by deadlines given by the Bureau.
7. The Convention and Visitors Bureau will have final approval of all billboards.
1. Local advertising and billboard within the city limits of Monroe-West Monroe as this is considered local marketing,
2. Billboards that would be marketing too many events.
Applications should include a written overall marketing goal. Six copies of the Billboard Grant application should be mailed to the Monroe-West Monroe Convention and Visitors Bureau at the address below.
Deadline for receipt of applications: Monday, November 12, 2018 at 5:00 PM.
If you received a Billboard Marketing Grant in 2018, you must include a preliminary final report with this application.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit applications to:
Monroe-West Monroe Convention and Visitors Bureau
601 Constitution Drive
West Monroe, LA 71292
Alana Cooper, President/CEO
Phone: (318) 387-5691
Toll Free: (800) 843-1872
Fax: (318) 324-1752
USA: Louisiana: Ouachita Parish