Foundation / Corporation
Grand Rapids Community Foundation - Hudsonville-Jenison Community Foundation (HJCF)
09/14/18 5:00 PM
Grants to Michigan nonprofits, churches, schools, agencies, and community groups for community programs within Hudsonville, Georgetown, Jenison, and Jamestown. Funding is intended for cultural, charitable, or educational projects. Projects that are family-oriented, community-based, and that impact a broad number of residents will be given priority consideration.
The Foundation supports projects that:
- Are capital in nature (e.g., construction, renovation, equipment)
- Promote cooperation among agencies without duplicating services
- Obtain the necessary additional funding to implement and maintain the project
- Are located in the greater Georgetown Township, Hudsonville, Jenison and Jamestown Township area
- Strengthen or improve agency self-sufficiency or efficiency
- Yield substantial community benefits for the resources invested
- Serve a broad segment of the community
- Encourage additional and permanent funding or matching gifts from other donors
- Are managed by nonprofits with a 501(c)(3) status
GrantWatch ID#: 183018
Non-profit organizations (including churches, schools, government agencies, and community groups with a 501(c)(3) non-profit status) may apply for grants for programs that benefit residents in the Hudsonville, Jenison, Georgetown, or Jamestown areas.
The Fund values projects that promote inclusiveness and that do not discriminate in hiring of staff or providing services on the basis of race, gender, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
Applications from religious organizations for a nonreligious purpose will be considered.
Grant proposals from religious organizations for a religious purpose and proposals to fund scholarships for individuals will not be considered.
Grant applications must be submitted electronically using the online portal by 5:00pm on the second Friday of September each year. Applicants are notified of the Fund’s decision by October 31.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://grantcentral.smartsimple.com/s_Login.jsp
For questions about the content of your proposal, contact Kris Keegstra at Kris@Keegstrateam.com.
For technical assistance with the online grant application, call (616) 454-1751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA: Michigan: Greater Georgetown Township, Hudsonville, Jenison, and Jamestown Township areas