Foundation / Corporation
Grand Rapids Community Foundation - Wyoming Community Foundation (WCF)
09/14/18 5:00 PM
Grants to Wyoming, Michigan nonprofits, churches, schools, agencies, and community groups for community programs. Funding is intended for education, health, community development, social needs, arts and culture, and education projects. Job creation, community centers, and affordable housing are given priority consideration.
The Foundation supports projects that:
- Represent an innovative, start-up effort or are capital in nature
- Promote cooperation among agencies without duplicating services
- Serve the greater City of Wyoming area
- Obtain the necessary additional funding to implement and maintain the project
- Strengthen or improve agency self-sufficiency or efficiency
- Yield substantial community benefits for the resources invested
- Serve a broad segment of the community
- Encourage additional and permanent funding or matching gifts from other donors
- Are managed by nonprofits with a 501(c)(3) status
GrantWatch ID#: 183023
Non-profit organizations (including churches, schools, government agencies, and community groups with a 501(c)(3) non-profit status) may apply for grants for programs that benefit residents in the Wyoming area.
The Fund values projects that promote inclusiveness and that do not discriminate in hiring of staff or providing services on the basis of race, gender, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
Applications from religious organizations for a non-religious purpose will be considered.
Grant proposals from religious organizations for a religious purpose and proposals to fund scholarships for individuals will not be considered.
Grant applications must be submitted electronically using the online portal by 5:00 PM on the second Friday of September each year. Applicants are notified of the Fund’s decision by October 31.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://grantcentral.smartsimple.com/s_Login.jsp
For questions about the content of your proposal, contact Chris Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical assistance with the online grant application, call 616.454.1751 or email email@example.com.
USA: Michigan: City of Wyoming area