Foundation / Corporation
Clayoquot Biosphere Trust (CBT)
Grants ranging from $15,000 to $20,000 to Western Vancouver Island, British Columbia, registered charities, educational institutions, and local and First National government agencies to address complex challenges and regional priorities that affect sustainability in the Clayoquot Sound Biosphere Region. These larger grants aim to support meaningful collaboration between organizations, communities, and cultures and must include a minimum of two project partners.
GrantWatch ID#: 183063
4 or 5
Grants range from $15,000 to $20,000.
To be eligible, an organization must be one of the following:
- A registered charity For the CRA listing: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/charities-giving/charities-listings.html
- A municipality in Canada,
- A First Nation recognized by the Canada Revenue Agency as a public body performing a function of government (qualified donee)
- An educational institution, and
- The government of Canada or British Columbia.
For more specific information on eligibility please view: http://clayoquotbiosphere.org/funding-guidelines/
Applications are open: January 17, 2019
Deadline to apply: March 7, 2019
Funding decisions announced: April 2019
To learn about how to apply: http://clayoquotbiosphere.org/apply/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To Apply online: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=cbt
316 Main Street
Tofino, British Columbia
P. O. Box 67, Tofino
British Columbia V0R 2Z0
Clayoquot Sound Biosphere Region description: http://clayoquotbiosphere.org/what-we-do/communities/
Canada: British Columbia