Foundation / Corporation
Berrien Community Foundation (BCF)
Grants of up to $1,000 and grants ranging from $1,001 to $10,000 to Michigan nonprofit organizations, schools, faith-based organizations, and municipalities for community projects in Berrien County. Funding is intended for the following areas of focus:
- Arts: Programming that opens opportunities for more residents to participate in and experience the arts in the community. Supports historical preservation programs and projects.
- Children: Programs that help provide nurturing to the young children of the community.
- Community Improvement and Special Needs: Addresses emerging community needs and issues that will help aid in the long-term overall planning and development of Berrien County.
- Education: Programs to enhance and encourage continuing quality education.
- Environment: Programs to protect and enhance understanding of the environment and for the humane treatment of animals.
- Health: Programs to enhance the health of Berrien County residents and educating people to make healthy choices.
- Seniors: Programs to improve the quality of life for Berrien County senior citizens.
- Youth Leadership and Development: Programs that enhance the quality of life for Berrien County youth while helping them to make positive life choices and encourage positive peer pressure.
GrantWatch ID#: 183168
"For Good" Major grant requests are between $1,001 and $10,000, and "For Good" Minor grant requests are up to $1,000.
The grant opportunity is available to 501c3 nonprofit organizations, schools, religious organizations doing community work, and government organizations who are serving Berrien County, Michigan.
Application due dates are April 13 and September 10. An organization may receive one "For Good" Grant per calendar year.
For Good Major Grant Application Requirements:
For Good Major Grant Application Information:
For Good Minor Grant Application Requirements:
For Good Minor Grant Application Information:
Fields of Interest:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For Good Major Grant online application:
For Good Minor Grant online application:
Lisa Cripps-Downey, President
USA: Michigan: Berrien County