Foundation / Corporation
Grants ranging from $100 to $1,000 to Norcross, Georgia organizations for projects that enhance education and the arts in the city. Priority will be given to first-time applicants and to projects that incorporate both education and the arts. Examples of items eligible for funding assistance include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Development of new projects, programs, exhibits and activities geared to potentially enhance the arts or education in the City of Norcross.
2. Successful expansion of established projects, programs or activities that have enhanced the arts or education in the City of Norcross.
3. Promotional activities that complement the program(s) above.
4. Tangible pieces of art or art/educational materials used specifically for the project or program. Public art displays must be for permanent display.
Factors considered in Grant approval include, but are not limited to the following:
1. High probability of significant impact on the City of Norcross arts and/or education.
2. Organizational stability, management capacity, responsibility and accountability of organization.
3. Advance marketing and public relations planning; advance budget planning.
4. Overall impact or potential for the City of Norcross’s arts and/or educational program enhancement.
5. If the project will be a piece of public art, prior written approval from the Norcross Public Arts Commission (NPAC) must be obtained.
6. Grant applications with financial input from organization are typically graded higher than those requesting 100% assistance.
GrantWatch ID#: 183176
Grant requests are limited to an amount between $100 and $1000.
All projects awarded a grant must be completed, and final receipts/project overview submitted by October 31, 2019.
All projects or programs must take place within the City of Norcross, Georgia.
Items ineligible for funding consideration include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Expenses incurred or obligated before grant project approval.
2. Projects or programs restricted to private or exclusive participation.
3. Administrative costs including salaries, travel, food, beverages, lodging and entertainment for personnel and/or volunteers of organization.
4. Tangible personal property including, but not limited to, office furnishings or equipment, permanent collections of individual pieces of art, etc. not intended for public display.
5. Interest, reduction of deficits or loans.
6. Scholarships endowments or cash awards of any description.
7. Direct funding to acquire or maintain a facility.
Applications are due by October 31, 2018.
Grant applications will be reviewed in the November/December Norcross Art Splash Grant Committee meeting.
Grant applications with financial input from organization are typically graded higher than those requesting 100% assistance.
This is strictly an expense reimbursement program. No advance payments will be made.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
All applications should be emailed or mailed to:
Cindy Flynn, firstname.lastname@example.org
17 N Peachtree St.
Norcross, GA 30071
USA: Georgia: City of Norcross