Nevada Department of Education (NDE)
08/30/19 5:00 PM
Grants to Nevada rural school districts and charter schools to enhance the computer science curriculum for students in grades K-12. This program places a strong emphasis on professional development as it relates to computer science education. All requests must include a plan to provide teacher professional development and enhance computer science across all grade levels.
GrantWatch ID#: 183436
Funding Available for FY2020:
- Clark - $400,000 (specific allocation)
- Washoe - $100,000 (specific allocation)
- Rural Districts and Charter School Authority - $200,000* (non-competitive allocation)
- Approved expenditures may begin and RFF forms may be submitted upon receipt of award letter but no later than September 15, 2019.
- End of allocation period June 30, 2020
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Cindi Chang, EPP over Computer Science
Susie King, Grant Analyst
Nevada Department of Education
9890 S. Maryland Pkwy, Suite 221
Las Vegas, NV 89183
USA: Nevada: Rural Districts and State Charter Authority