Foundation / Corporation
US Trust, Bank of America - The Lane and Elizabeth C. Dwinell Charitable Trust
08/15/18 11:59 PM
Grants to New Hampshire nonprofits for programs in education, human services, arts and culture, healthcare, and community improvement. Proposals for program, project, operating, and capital requests are all given consideration. Upper Valley region and City of Lebanon organizations are given preference.
GrantWatch ID#: 183461
Most grant requests and commitments are for 1 year. However, occasionally, strategic multi-year requests will be awarded.
- Applicants must be classified as a nonprofit charitable organization under section 501 (c)(3) of the IRS Code.
- Geographic preference will be given to organizations serving the City of Lebanon and the Upper Valley region.
- Special consideration will be given to charitable organizations whose work brings to light the “liberal bias of the media”.
- Grants to hospitals, clinics, medical schools, or medical foundations will be considered only if the ultimate goal of the grant is to decrease the cost of health care.
- Grants to Dartmouth College will be limited to the Amos Tuck School and/or the Hopkins Center and Hood Museum.
- Grants will not be made to organizations, which, in the Trustee’s judgment, devote an excessive amount of money to fundraising.
- A charitable organization can submit only 1 request per year.
- Rarely will an organization receive funding for the same purpose or project for more than five consecutive years
- No grants will be made to individuals.
Application deadline: August 15, 2018 by 11:59 PM.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_1116?SA=SNA&FID=35318
For questions, please contact:
USA: New Hampshire: Preference to City of Lebanon and the Upper Valley region