Foundation / Corporation
Oklahoma Bar Foundation (OBF)
06/22/18 5:00 PM
Grants to Oklahoma law-related nonprofits for programs serving families and individuals living in poverty. Funding is intended for programs providing law-related education, improvements to the administration of justice, and legal services. Projects should align with the mission of the Funding Source: to ensure justice is possible for all.
Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts (IOLTA) is a unique and innovative way to increase access to justice for individuals and families living in poverty and to improve our justice system. Without taxing the public, and at no cost to lawyers or their clients, interest from lawyer trust accounts is pooled to provide civil legal aid to the poor and support improvements to the justice system.
Interest on Lawyer Trust Accounts receipts are allocated by the Oklahoma Bar Foundation annually in the form of grant awards for the following purposes:
- To provide delivery of civil legal services to the poor and elderly
- To promote quality education of the law and legal issues
- To improve and promote the administration of justice and law-related programs for the benefit of the public
GrantWatch ID#: 183659
IOLTA Grantees must be a 501(c)(3) organization and fit within Oklahoma Bar Foundation’s mission to ensure justice is possible for all.
- Application Deadline – June 22, 2018 by 5:00 PM
- Applicant Interviews – August 21 -22, 2018 at the Oklahoma Bar Center
For more information on the IOLTA Program:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_5903?SA=SNA&FID=35013
PO Box 53036
Oklahoma City, OK 73152