Foundation / Corporation
Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation (AAACF)
Grants to Michigan nonprofits serving Washtenaw County for a large range of community programs and services. Applicants must attend an information session and submit a registration request prior to applying. The grant program is comprised of ten funds, with a variety of funding opportunities.
- African American Endowment Fund: This fund will award grants that seek to improve the physical, economic, social and educational conditions that affect the quality of life for African Americans in the greater Ann Arbor area.
- E. Daniel Long Endowment Fund for Excellence in Music Education: This fund will award grants that support music education in the Ann Arbor area.
- The Junior League of Ann Arbor/Park Davis Endowment Fund: This fund will award grants that work to end violence against women and children by supporting early intervention and prevention programs in the areas of domestic and dating violence.
- The Dexter Community Fund: This fund will award grants that work to enrich the quality of life within the Dexter community.
- Barden Family Fund for Enhancing Community: This fund will award grants that support efforts by organizations serving veterans and their families; programs for aviation education, awareness, and promotion; activities that carry out the Catholic ideals of service and social justice; and/or efforts at building community, including service clubs.
- Adrienne J. Bolt Memorial Fund: This fund will award grants that support programs and organizations dealing with mental health, with special consideration given to agencies and programs focused on schizophrenia.
- Gerald O. Mildred Bahnmiller Endowment Fund: This fund will award grants that support organizations and programs that benefit the residents of Saline.
Susan L. Nenadic Fund for the Empowerment of Women and Girls: This fund will award grants to organizations that provide women of all ages with the skills and abilities to live safe, healthy and independent lives through support for programs promoting female education, safety and economic opportunity.
- Washtenaw Fitness Endowment Fund: This fund will award grants to programs that help to meet the fitness needs of the Washtenaw County community, with a particular focus on programs that address the needs of varied populations such as homeless mothers and their children, disabled adults, latch-key kids, older adults.
- Washtenaw Law and Justice Fund: This fund will award grants that work to improve public understanding of the legal system; advance professional legal development; promote access to the justice system; and improve the effectiveness and fairness of the legal system in Washtenaw County.
GrantWatch ID#: 183679
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register and apply online: https://www.iphiview.com/aaacf/NonProfitPortal/NonProfitPortal/tabid/636/Default.aspx
If you are already registered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for credential resets or to update contacts.
Christopher Lemon, Senior Community Investment Officer
Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation
301 North Main Street, Suite 300
Ann Arbor, MI 48140
USA: Michigan: Washtenaw County