Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation of Southern New Mexico (CFSNM)
05/17/19 11:59 PM
Grants to Luna County, New Mexico nonprofit organizations for community improvement programs. Funding may be requested for health and wellness, arts and humanities, education, animal services, as well as programs that support county residents. Funding may be used for direct services, seed funding for capital projects, and to support coalitions and collaborations.
The Community Foundation seeks to support both new and existing projects that:
- Demonstrate improvement in the well-being of Luna County residents
- Support healthy environments where Luna County residents live, work, and play
- Demonstrate improved outcomes for Luna County residents as broadly defined above
GrantWatch ID#: 183880
Projects must be completed by June 30, 2020.
Nonprofit organizations may apply. Applicants requesting funding for Collaboration & Coalitions may have a fiscal sponsor if needed.
Please contact the Community Foundation team about what activities are eligible and ineligible for grant funding.
The Dr. Robert Palmer Grant Fund Timeline:
- Monday, March 11, 2019: Grant application opens
- Friday, May 17, 2019: Grant application due by 11:59 p.m.
- Saturday, June 27, 2019: Awards announced
- Tuesday, June 30, 2020: Projects completed
- Tuesday, September 15, 2020: Final reports due by 5:00 p.m.
Once the grant application closes, a multi-stage review process will begin, which occurs over the course of about one month. Some applicants may receive phone calls and/or site visits during this process.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: New Mexico: Luna County