Foundation / Corporation
10/01/18 - Applications are accepted on a rolling basis through this date.
Grants of up to $5,000 to Sullivan County, New York local development organizations, municipalities, and other organizations for community projects. Eligible projects include neighborhood revitalization, place-making, and the care of public spaces. Other innovative projects may be considered in consultation with the funding source.
Upon invitation, proposals may be submitted for projects in one or more of the following areas:
- Beautification (including hiring part-time seasonal staff to maintain public spaces)
- Downtown revitalization (façade renovation program, public art projects, placemaking)
- Community development (planning, visioning, needs assessments, capacity building)
- Economic development (marketing and business development)
- Capital improvement projects (streetscape, infrastructure, community facilities)
- Inter-municipal initiatives or corridor-based projects (addressing one or more of the above areas)
- Other initiatives in consultation with Sullivan Renaissance staff
GrantWatch ID#: 184063
A limited number of reimbursement grants will be awarded.
Up to $5,000
All projects must be completed and a final report submitted by October 1, 2018.
Community Development Grants are for municipalities, local development corporations, or
other eligible organizations.
Preference will be given to municipalities and organizations with a proven track record managing multi-element projects.
Community Development Grants have a rolling deadline for grant applications through October 1.
A limited number of reimbursement will be awarded on a first come, first served basis as funds are available. Applicants will be notified within approximately 30 days whether they have been approved.
Projects are required to provide a 50/50 match using additional sources of funding and/or in-kind donations of goods and services.
Grants are paid on a reimbursement basis.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For more information about the Planning & Community Development Program contact:
Helen Budrock, Assistant Director/Community Planner
Phone: (845)295-2445 or E-mail: email@example.com
To submit a grant e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sullivan Renaissance c/o Gerry Foundation
PO Box 311
Liberty, NY 12754
USA: New York: Sullivan County