Foundation / Corporation
09/28/18 5:00 PM ET
Grants to USA, Canada, and International education institutions and public sector organizations for new technology services. Funding is intended for institutions with a small IT budget to allow them to implement a development platform for use by staff, students, and faculty.
The grant includes the following mobile app features and functionality:
- License for up to 150 Students in Academic Term; or
- License for entire class roster for up to 3 credit - bearing courses in Academic Term
Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the
problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives).
The Studio for Student’s Grant was created to provide students a self-service mobile app development platform which lets you create your institution’s app without writing a single line of code. There are multiple configuration parameters of the app that can be controlled from the administration interface of the Studio. The web based emulator on the administrative interface allows the admin to verify the behavior of the app on iOS, Android and Blackberry interfaces.
The Studio has various dynamic capabilities to change the look and feel, display order, branding, etc. in your mobile app.
It provides the following benefits:
- Create mobile apps that meet your institution’s branding objectives with defined color codes, logos, etc.
- Integration with enterprise applications enables viewing of essential information from ERP, LMS, etc. inside the mobile app itself
- Self-serviceability lessens IT management thus saving cost otherwise invested in the same
- Create, customize and publish your apps all by yourself without any technical know-how of coding
- Apps can be created on available templates or can be built from scratch
GrantWatch ID#: 184120
The grant covers a total of $7,499,250 over five years in licensing and implementation.
The grant covers a five-year period.
Applicant must be an education institution or public sector organization.
- Applications Open on September 14th, 2018
- Apply for the Grant by September 28th, 2018 by 5:00 PM ET
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by October 03rd, 2018
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by October 09th, 2018
- Grant Award Walkthrough by October 15th, 2018
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by October 19th, 2018
- Project Kick-Off by November 01st, 2018
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit grant applications to Grantapplication@campusconsortium.org.
55 East Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603, USA
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.