Foundation / Corporation
East Tennessee Foundation (ETF)
Grants of up to $3,000 to Loudon County, Tennessee nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and educational institutions to improve and advance the quality of life for local residents. Preference may be given to proposals for improvement projects and community enhancements.
GrantWatch ID#: 184371
Grants may be up to $3,000.
Grants will be awarded for one-year terms.
General Eligibility and Funding Criteria
Eligible organizations must have and be able to provide documentation to verify the following:
- Confirmation that the organization is a 501(c)(3) public charity, unit of government , or educational institution
- New or emerging groups that do not have nonprofit status may apply if they have an established nonprofit organization as a fiscal sponsor
- Employee Identification Number (EIN)
- Legal name of organization, address and contact information (phone fax, email address)
- Primary contact person and title
- List of staff administering the project
- Most recent financial statements and/or most recent audit and/or IRS Form 990
- Current year operating budget
- List of current board of directors or equivalent governing body
- Confirmation that the organization operates and is organized so as to not discriminate on the basis of race, color national origin, religion, gender, familial status, sexual orientation, age, disability, covered veteran status, or other characteristics as identified in the Foundation’s Non-Discrimination Policy Statement.
Additional criteria specific to Loudon County Community Fund:
- Organization must be physically located in Loudon County
- Project is to benefit only Loudon County citizens
The following types of requests will NOT be funded:
- Projects that have explicit religious content, express a particular religious view or advance a religious purpose
- Debt retirement or budget deficits
- Endowment funds or general fundraising campaigns
- Capital improvements
- Grants to individuals
The submission deadline is October 15, 2018. Grants will be awarded in December 2018.
Funds requested must have a 10% match of cash and/or in-kind donations.
General eligibility requirements: http://www.easttennesseefoundation.org/receive/grants/application_information/general_eligibility.aspx
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online application: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=easttennesseefoundation
Please direct your questions to:
Jan Elston, Vice President for Competitive Grant Programs
Ashley Siferd, Program Assistant
East Tennessee Foundation
520 W. Summit Hill Drive, Suite 1101
Knoxville, TN 37902
Telephone: (865) 524-1223 or toll-free (877) 524-1223
USA: Tennessee: Loudon County