Foundation / Corporation
Indian River Community Foundation (IRCF)
Grants of up to $20,000 to Indian River County, Florida nonprofits for creating, supporting, or expanding community programs. Funding is intended for programs and projects in youth activities, environmental challenges, scientific research, education, homeless issues, cultural programs, and health. Capital grants for specific projects not part of a capital campaign may also be funded.
GrantWatch ID#: 184438
Grant Maximum Award: $20,000.
The Foundation currently does not consider multi-year requests.
Organizations classified as Section 501 (c) (3) organizations serving the Treasure Coast community that meet the requirements of this RFP. The organization must have current 501 (c) (3) status, must be registered with the Indian River Community Foundation at the time of submission, and must have an Audit or a Review prepared by an Independent Auditor for its most recent fiscal year. Please note that the Indian River Community Foundation now requires registration at a Silver Level or higher with GuideStar as a condition of its registration.
The Foundation does not provide grants for:
- Propagandizing, influencing legislation and/or elections, promoting voter registration; for political candidates, political campaigns or organizations engaged in political activities; for litigation
- Institutions limiting their services to persons of a single religious sect or denomination
- Social or political problems outside of the United States of America
- Federated appeals or to organizations that collect funds for redistribution to other nonprofit groups
- Programs that are managed by or applications submitted from organizations without 501 (c) (3) status
- Programs that are outside the core areas
- Capital campaigns or endowment campaigns
- Programs that have already been completed.
HHH-IRC will conduct a brief information session on Wednesday, November 7, at 3:00 PM at the IRC Clubhouse, 800 Carolina Circle, SW, Vero Beach, Florida, 32962.
Proposals are due December 3, 2018.
Successful applicants will be notified in mid-March 2019.
Please note that the Indian River Community Foundation now requires registration at a Silver Level or higher with GuideStar as a condition of its registration.
Setup/update your nonprofit search profile using GuideStar:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Questions about the application process or the eligibility of the grant program may be addressed to HHH-IRC at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or 772.492.1407.
USA: Florida: Indian River County