10/30/18 12:00 PM (Noon)
Grants to Summit County, Utah nonprofits and county and municipal cultural councils for the maintenance, operation, or construction of arts and recreation facilities. Funding may be requested for the following disciplines: dance, visual arts, music, theater, history, arts education, folk arts, and other pursuits.
Criteria used in evaluating the applications by the RAP Tax Recreation Advisory Committee:
- Start‐up funding including land acquisition for new recreational facilities.
- Capital improvements, service to or enhancement of existing facilities.
- Equipment or maintenance of recreation facilities.
- Request demonstrates sound financial planning.
- Number of constituents served appropriate to the requested amount.
- Need is clearly demonstrated and fully explained.
- Benefit to the area is evident.
- Funding used for construction, operation or maintenance of facilities.
GrantWatch ID#: 184509
All awarded funds from this application must be used and required documentation presented within 18 months of the award date.
Eligible applicants for the 2018 Recreation Grant must be from a 501(c)(3) and registered with the State of Utah or a municipal or county cultural council, such as Summit County/Park City Arts Council.
Publically owned or operated parks, campgrounds, marinas, docks, golf courses, playgrounds, athletic fields, gymnasiums, swimming pools, trail systems or other facilities used for recreational purposes qualify for funding with RAP/Recreation taxes.
Deadline for receiving electronic applications is Tuesday, October 30th at 12:00 p.m. (noon)
Interviews with applicants will be held at the Sheldon Richins Building November 19 & 20, 2018. A representative from the County will be calling to schedule individual appointments.
Funding recommendations will be presented to the County Council mid-December or early January.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply, see the URL for Full Text link below.
Ph: 435-336-3154/435-615-3154/435-783-4351, ext. 3154
Other concerns or questions may be directed to:
Ph: 435-336-3220/435-615-3220/435-783-4351, ext. 3220
USA: Utah: Summit County