Foundation / Corporation
Rochester Area Community Foundation (RACF)
Grants typically ranging from $4,000 to $5,000 to New York nonprofits for programs that promote culture and the arts in the Rochester area. Programs may fall in the areas of growth and expansion of performing and fine arts, music education, and support of adults' pursuit of theater education.
Current funding opportunities include (but are not limited to) support for:
- Music education (with a particular emphasis on Monroe County);
- Programs that encourage adults’ pursuit of theater education; and
- Efforts to promote the growth and expansion of new and existing performing and fine arts programs.
Of particular interest are programs that:
- Provide new opportunities for the community’s engagement with the arts;
- Need resources for long-term sustainability or growth;
- Provide access to arts and cultural opportunities in otherwise underserved communities; or
- Celebrate or promote the region’s rich racial/cultural diversity.
GrantWatch ID#: 184555
The typical grant size is $4,000 - $5,000.
Applicants must be 501(c)(3) organizations or 509(a)(1) public organizations in the eight-county region, which comprises Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca, Wayne, and Yates Counties.
Applications are due on or before Friday, November 16, 2018. Grant decisions will be announced by the end of February 2019.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=racfg
Community Programs Department
Rochester Area Community Foundation
500 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14607-1912
USA: New York: Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca, Wayne, and Yates Counties